We contribute to the national interest and people’s welfare through happy sharing.
We contribute to the national interest and people’s welfare through happy sharing.
We create new customer values, develop fair trade with business partners, develop national and local communities, and faithfully fulfill our responsibilities and obligations to shareholders and employees. We achieve fair duties and transparent management in accordance with ethical values in order to boost our international competitiveness and become a world-class company. Accordingly, the following code of ethics has been enacted and engraved as a standard for all employees’ actions and value judgments.
We aim for a customer-first management that always respects the opinions of all customers and provides service and convenience from the customer’s point of view by placing top priority on responsibility and obligation to customers.
1. Provide customers with top-quality products.
2. Always think and act from the customer’s point of view, and practice customer satisfaction through service for customers.
3. We always do our best to fulfill the needs of our customers.
4. We strive to maintain customer trust based on integrity, professionalism and transparency.
1. We contribute to increasing the value of our customers’ food culture by providing them with the top-quality products and services.
2. We take the lead in protecting customers’ rights and interests through technology development to satisfy customers’ aesthetics.
3. We provide products and services that meet customer needs at reasonable prices.
1. Facts that customers need to know or should be duly notified of should be disclosed to them honestly.
2. If there is a legitimate request for the exchange or return of the product from the customer, respond promptly and take action.
3. Customer-related information shall not be leaked outside or used for other purposes without the customer’s permission.
We comply with all the applicable laws, respect business practices, and secure a competitive advantage through fair and transparent methods in the regions where we do business.
1. We comply with all the laws and regulations and respect commercial customs in all domestic and overseas regions where our business activities are conducted. 2. We familiarize ourselves with local laws and customs and comply with them.
1. Sticking to the principle of free competition, we respect market competition at home and abroad, and win customer trust through superiority in products and services, quality, and price.
2. We practice fair competition in good faith, pursue competition with our competitors through mutual respect, and do not infringe on our competitors’ interests or take advantage of their weaknesses by unfair means or for improper purposes.
1. All information and data must be obtained in a legitimate way.
2. Even legitimately obtained information shall not be unreasonably leaked to the outside world.
All transactions with business partners are conducted according to the principle of autonomous competition while equal opportunity for participation is guaranteed. Mutual trust and participatory relationships are established through fair and transparent transactions to promote common development.
1. All qualified companies are given equal opportunities to participate as partners.
2. The selection of suppliers shall be carried out in a reasonable manner in accordance with objective and fair evaluation standards.
1. All transactions shall be conducted fairly on an equal footing, and sufficient consultations shall be made in advance on changes in transaction conditions and procedures.
2. We do not engage in any form of unfair action by taking advantage of our superior position.
(1) In case of cessation of business with a partner company, the reason is notified in writing to the relevant company to secure its validity.
(2) Ensure objectivity by not using unfair methods to cut off transactions by unilateral judgment.
(3) We do not engage in unfair acts that abuse or coerce our superior position on our partner companies, and do not receive or receive commitment to any money, valuables, favors, and entertainment (including the provision of conveniences outside the scope of work).
(4) Borrowing of money, guarantees, and gambling under the guise of a personal relationship are prohibited.
1. In the long term, we cooperate so that our suppliers can grow with competitiveness and strive for shared development
2. We work with our suppliers to create a clean and transparent trading climate and maintain a fair trade order.
1. Approach face-to-face interviews or phone calls with kind words and attitude.
2. We honor our promises with suppliers and do not make visitors wait for a long time.
We establish the right values based on honesty and integrity, and fulfill the given mission through continuous self-improvement and fair job performance.
1. Share in the company’s corporate philosophy and make it the highest value and principle when performing duties.
2. Recognizing that our decisions and actions are directly related to the company’s honor and trust, we will establish ethical values and actively cultivate core competencies.
1. Employees should have pride in the company, and always maintain an honest and sincere attitude.
2. Always strive to maintain personal dignity and uphold the company’s honor with high ethical values.
1. Share the company’s management philosophy, share in the goals and values pursued by the company, and faithfully carry out the mission assigned to each person in accordance with the company business policy.
2. Do your best to perform your assigned duties in a fair way, and you must be familiar with and comply with all relevant laws and regulations, company regulations, and systems.
3. You must clearly recognize the authority and responsibility given to you, and make decisions and act within your authority to meet the goals pursued by the company.
4. Anticipate and manage risks that may arise from your own decisions and actions, and take responsibility for problems that arise therefrom.
5. Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of work through active cooperation and smooth communication among colleagues and related departments.
6. Maintain and manage company properties and protect company information and secrets.
1. Perform all duties honestly, fairly, and sincerely, and always strive to create a sound and clean corporate culture.
2. Do not receive, demand, promise, or provide any type of tangible or intangible benefits that may hurt fairness in relation to the job.
3. We do not engage in unethical behaviors that may be condemned by society in relation to our daily life and duties.
4. You shall not use your superior position or relationship in the workplace to force unethical behaviors or pursue personal interests.
5. In the evaluation of performance and personnel, the personal opinion of the evaluator shall be excluded and it shall be objective and fair.
6. Reports from subordinates or matters collected during work must be delivered according to the established route. Do not ignore, omit, or distort reports without justifiable reasons.
As financial transactions that involve employees can cause excessive losses such as weakening of organizational power and personal bankruptcy, all related activities are prohibited.
1. The act of borrowing money between employees is prohibited.
2. Loan guarantees, joint sureties etc. among employees are prohibited.
3. Gambling among employees is prohibited.
Since sexual harassment in the workplace can cause victims to lose their motivation to work, reduce work productivity, damage the corporate image, and cause legal litigation, any act that could be misunderstood as sexual harassment is absolutely prohibited and thorough preventive management is required.
1. Obscenity is prohibited in conversations and drinking partnership or dancing at a dinner party shall not be forced.
2. Do not watch obscene images or videos at work.
3. Do not make sexually charged evaluations of or references to the body of co-workers.
4. Unnecessary physical contact is prohibited. Refrain from speech or behavior that emphasizes gender stereotypes.
1. Do not store or use illegal software.
2. Be sure to delete illegal software, and purchase and use genuine software for all in-house uses.
1. In preparation for fire and other emergency accidents, all precautions must be taken.
2. In the event of an emergency, employees must do their best to cooperate to deal with it.
All executives and employees shall be respected as individuals and treated fairly according to their abilities and achievements. The company shall do its best to ensure that employees fully demonstrate their creativity.
1. We treat each employee as an independent individual in a manner that upholds human dignity.
2. The company should do its best so that the employees can achieve pride and reward through work based on a sense of ownership.
3. The company shall establish a system so that executives and employees can perform their duties in a fair way, and take necessary measures such as education and guidance
4. The company shall not force unethical acts or procedures on subordinate organizations or individual employees.
5. The company shall do its best to maintain sound labor-management relations.
1. The company shall establish, activate, and actively support necessary systems to foster autonomous and creative talent.
2. Supervisors shall have the will to nurture their subordinates into challenging and strong talented individuals and should not spare necessary advice and guidance in consideration of their aptitude and talent.
1. The company shall grant equal opportunities to its employees according to their abilities and qualities.
2. The company shall apply fair standards to and evaluate and reward the employees fairly according to their abilities and achievements.
3. The company shall provide equal opportunities for employees to improve their abilities, and shall not discriminate based on educational background, gender, religion, region of origin, age, disability, marital status, nationality, race, military service, etc.
1. The company should create as good conditions as possible so that the creative thinking and autonomous actions of the employees may be promoted. 2. The company should actively support the development of the capabilities of its employees and nurture their talent from a long-term perspective. 3. The company should respect the privacy of individual employees and establish a mature organizational culture based on mutual trust and understanding. 4. The company should establish the necessary system and create an atmosphere so that employees can freely make suggestions and make their difficulties known.
By growing into a sound company through reasonable business development, we protect the interests of our shareholders and contribute to the affluent life of the people and the development of society.
1. The company shall conduct business with respect to the social values of the relevant region, at home or abroad.
2. The company shall promote business growth on the basis of the stable growth of the society.
3. The company rejects irregularities that may hinder sound business activities.
1. The company must create sound profits through efficient management in order to provide economic rewards to shareholders.
2. The company must respect shareholders’ right to know, legitimate requests, suggestions, and official decisions, secure a transparent management system to build mutual trust with shareholders, and comply with recognized corporate accounting standards.
3. The company must preserve, protect, and increase the assets of the shareholders and faithfully protect their profits.
1. The company shall contribute to national development by fulfilling its obligations to create employment and faithfully report and pay taxes, and fulfill its social responsibilities and duties as a company through education, culture, and welfare projects.
2. The company must contribute to the development of society by guaranteeing and encouraging the healthy participation of its employees in social activities.
3. The company shall provide equal employment opportunities to all without discrimination based on academic background, gender, religion, region of origin, age, disability, marital status, nationality, race, military service, etc.
4. The company shall humbly accept the legitimate needs of all social classes and local residents and do its best to solve them.
1. Individual employees’ right to political participation shall be respected. Individual employees can express their political views as private citizens and make personal contributions to the candidates or political parties of their choice. However, employees must ensure that such actions are not misunderstood as representing the company.
2. The company does not engage in politics and does not allow any political activities in the workplace.
3. The company does not directly or indirectly provide illegal donations or allowances to any political party or candidate.
1. The company shall strive to protect nature and preserve a clean environment, and comply with all the laws and regulations related to environmental protection. 2. The company shall do its best to eliminate wasteful consumption of resources. 3. The company shall not engage in business activities that may violate environmental protection and do its best to prevent pollution and pollution.
1. The ethical regulations refer to the Ethics Charter, the Code of Ethics, and the Ethical Rules, and include the Practice Guidelines in conformity with the Ethical Rules.
2. They include all company regulations.
1. The ethical obligations apply to the company’s employees, sales agents, franchisees, and suppliers.
2. Employees have the obligation to comply with the ethical regulations.
3. Sales agents, franchisees, suppliers, and other stakeholders operating in the industry have the obligation to actively cooperate in the ethical regulations.
4. The company does not respond to any type of transaction or contract with respect to those employees who have withdrawn due to violations of the ethical regulations or those stakeholders whose business relationship with the company has been terminated.
1. The Integrity Management Secretariat may investigate actual or suspected violations of the ethical regulations.
2. In proceeding with the above investigation, the secretariat may request related materials, and if necessary, it may summon a person in charge or suspend a person.
3. The Integrity Management Secretariat may refer violators to the Personnel Committee of each subsidiary.
4. A whistleblower must be protected from prospective victims of the report of violations, and he or she shall not be disadvantaged due to legitimate investigation activities.
Copyright SPC All rights reserverd.